Investments are a major part of sustaining and growing our economy.
- Formal letter applying for credit and completed loan application.
- Detailed project description with purpose, location, scope, and duration.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Articles of Association.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Audited financials for the last 3 years.
- Financial model including:
- — Detailed description of assumptions.
- — Projected cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement for 5 years (examined).
- Board of Directors Resolution authorizing the loan and any related approvals such as those authorizing collateral.
- Details of the Shareholding structure.
- Organizational Chart.
- Documents of Collateral to be used – land, building, and equipment.
- Copy of land certificate(s) and/or other ownership documents.
- Copy of current loan agreement (if refinancing).
- Copy of insurance policy.
- Copies of relevant contracts.
- Copies of relevant permits.
- Background, character reference and experience of the principals, directors, and key personnel.
- Bank references from 2 financial institutions.
- Valuation report – land, buildings, & equipment at applicant’s cost.
- Statement of the projected growth in employment or other positive economic impact.
- Construction – building plan, bill of quantities, permit and other pertinent documents.
- Site visit, asset verification, and review of GL accounts may apply.
- Any other pertinent information required during the due diligence process.
- Payment of applicable loan processing fee (non-refundable).